Gaining Courage and Confidence in Your Daily Life
Women, and men, invited to Leadercast Women 2019
Leaders of all backgrounds will discover the power of taking courage in their daily lives when attending Leadercast Women 2019 – October 18, 2019, at Sourcewell in Staples.
Nationally known female leaders share stories of inspiration at this one-day leadership event. While the event features an all-woman cast, the experts deliver actionable leadership insights for all – male and female. Broadcast live from Atlanta each October, the event is simulcast and reaches an international audience at host sites around the world.
This year, attendees will be inspired by bold leaders whose stories will show what courage looks like. Speakers include:
- Luvvie Ajayi - Best-Selling author and digital strategist
- Deshauna Barber - Miss USA 2016 and U.S. Army Reserve captain
- Glennon Doyle - Best-selling author, activist, and founder of Together Rising
- Kate Delaney - Emmy award-winning journalist and host of The Kate Delaney Show
- Francesca Gino - Researcher and professor at Harvard Business School
- Laura Ling - Award-winning journalist and TV host
- Kendra Scott - Jewelry designer and founder of Kendra Scott
- Susan Packard - Co-founder of Scripps Networks Interactive and former COO at HGTV
- Priya Parker - Author and founder of Thrive Labs
To learn more about this and other upcoming events visit sourcewell-mn.gov/services/mn-programs/city-county/professional-development/training
Sourcewell (formerly National Joint Powers Alliance) is a self-supporting government organization, partnering with education, government, and nonprofits to boost student and community success. Created in 1978 as one of Minnesota’s nine service cooperatives, we offer training and shared services to our central-Minnesota members. Throughout North America, we offer a cooperative purchasing program with over 325 awarded vendors on contract. Sourcewell is driven by service and the ability to strategically reinvest in member communities.