UT System Renews Sourcewell Accreditation
All institutions within the University of Texas System will continue to have access to contracts offered through Sourcewell.
For the fourth consecutive time, the UT System Board has named Sourcewell an accredited Group Purchasing Organization (GPO).
Initially adopted by the UT System Board of Regents in February 2016, the accreditation program is designed to ensure its institutions use contracts from GPOs who meet the following procurement standards:
- Established provider with a value-added portfolio of contracts
- Open bid policy
- Competitive procurement
- “Best Value” evaluation and award criteria
- Contract management program
- Policy of inclusion (e.g., HUBs and minority and women-owned business enterprises programs)
- Compliance with federal procurement requirements
- Transparent procurement practices